Travis Ci 学习笔记
What is CI
Continuous Integration is the practice of merging in small code changes frequently - rather than merging in a large change at the end of a development cycle. The goal is to build healthier software by developing and testing in smaller increments. This is where Travis CI comes in.
.travis.yml may contain...
- What programming language your project uses
- What commands or scripts you want to be executed before each build (for example, to install or clone your project’s dependencies)
- What command is used to run your test suite
- Emails, Campfire and IRC rooms to notify about build failures
- apt addons (optional)
- cache components (optional)
- before install
- before_cache (optional)
- after_success or after failure
- before_deploy (optional)
- deploy (optional)
- after_deploy (optional)